This summer I read a few books. Some were interesting and others were challenging. One of my favorite books that I started reading in the spring and then finished in the summer was Stolen by Lucy Christopher. I started reading it in the Spring and thought it was a little challenging, so I decided to continue in the summer. I found it less challenging as I read through it the second time, I guess I understood it more. I really loved the book and found it very interesting. I love the message and the idea that Lucy Christopher was trying to deliver throughout the story.
Although, that wasn't the only book I loved to read this summer. I loved re-reading the "Divergent" series. I read them a long time ago, and over the summer I reread the three books and understood the point of the story way more. Each book was very entertaining and I definitely loved Allegiant the most. It was really meaningful and had a mix of emotions.
I love a lot of genres and over the summer I loved reading sci-fi and realistic fiction books. I really look forward to reading those genres this school year. Many books I have started reading this year were Speak, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List, and a few more. Those are realistic fiction books and I loved them both. I haven't finished the book Speak yet but I totally recommend it from what I have read so far. I prefer it over Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List for sure.
My favorite book I read this summer to the beginning of fall was probably Stolen. I really loved everything about that book and totally recommend it for anyone who loves social issues and/or realistic fiction. I read many books like this one, but this one stands out somehow.
That's all about my summer reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment